The Gallery stretches across the nave, between the last West end pair of arches. It was erected in 1803 and designed by the architects Austin and Paley.
The inscription reads:
“The trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed”. 1 Cor.XV v. 52
The front of the varnished wood incorporates nine panels, each painted with a coat of arms and a crest.