A five light perpendicular window built in 1856 by William Wailes, a prominent Victorian stained glass manufacturer from Newcastle on Tyne.
It was erected in the new chancel and donated by the parishioners and neighbours in memory of John Thomas Stanley – 1st Lord Stanley of Alderley.
The chancel (donated by the Stanley family) was completed in 1856, 6 years after the 1st Lord Stanley died. It replaced a much smaller chancel which was very probably the original Chapel of Ease.It was designed by architects Cuffley and Edward Starkey. Starkey lived at ‘The Heyes’, Heyes Lane, Alderley Edge.